Thursday, February 1, 2018

London Christian Academy's Annual Thanksgiving Program 2017

I love love love this time of year!!!  I worked at LCA last year, but still didn't realize all the hard work that was put into this program.  Like I probably said the same thing last year, but man oh man!  It's not just tough on the staff who help put on the program, but the students have to work so hard.  Practice is not just a break for them.  They still have to keep all their work caught up so it's added work to their day.  It's all totally worth it, but it just makes me even more proud of them.


This year the program was about the story of Queen Esther.  Josiah played the part of a Susan.  He was a "Boy, named Sue!"  Titus got to be Hamaan.  He made a great Hamaan too.  This was his first big speaking part.  He was so nervous, but he done great.  Amelia had a small speaking part of Rahab, and then she had a small solo.  She was so excited to have a solo.


I'll just post a few pics and let them tell the story.  I'm slowly trying to get caught back up on my blogs.















No comments:

Post a Comment