Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Stupid update and a random act of kindess.

So ya'll know that I don't have internet at my house. I just have it on my smartphone. We used to smuggle WIFI off of the neighbors, but they moved. I do my blogging from my phone. I quit for awhile because it wouldn't let me post any pictures. Then I finally outsmarted it and got it working again. Only now, it won't post anymore pics. WHY? I will tell you why!!! I kept getting notifications that my phone needed to be updated. I ignored it for a month. It kept driving me crazy. So after my February blog challenge was over, I finally caved and pushed the stupid install button. Well guess what? I'm back to square one. No more pics. I mean blogs get boring after awhile without pictures to back up your story. So, until I figure something else out, it will be a hit and miss. I've got stuff I want to blog, but I have pictures I want to go with it. So until then....... Oh and for the fun of it, Today's blogger challenge was what was the last random act of kindness. Totally random, right? I guess it would be that I told the cashier at Speedway that the women's bathroom was out of toilet paper. You may take that lightly, but what if it was you that had to wipe with a paper towel textured like sandpaper. You can thank me later!

No comments:

Post a Comment