Monday, June 8, 2015

Happy Birthday to me

My 37th Birthday fell on Memorial Day this year. I like it when my birthday falls on Memorial Day because the kids are out of school and Maynard is off work.  

We went to Richmond and done some shopping and ate lunch at Olive Garden. 
I bought me some good flip flops with my birthday money. I said you know you are getting old when you ask for shoes that don't hurt your feet for your birthday. We just enjoyed spending the day together and getting a few last things ready for our vacation that was coming up. 

The following day my sister Melissa was passing through and she stopped by for lunch. We ate Mexican for lunch and then decided to go get pedicures. I hadn't had one in several years and wanted one before going to the beach. 

When we got there they had the cutest pink chair set up for little girls. I wasn't planning on getting Amelia one, but Melissa surprised her. She acted embarrassed the whole time, but we knew she was loving it. 

She got a little jealous when she realized her chair didn't vibrate like mine and Melissa's did. Ha ha 

We opted for clear polish even though Amelia really wanted pink. All day she would look down and say, "Yep. Still shiney. Are your's Mom?"

When it was time for Melissa to leave Amelia kept giving her hugs. She definitely made big points with her that day. Mexican and a pedicure??  That's just the best day ever!!

She keeps asking to go back, but I told her it's only for special occasions. 

That finished all my Birthday festivities!!

No comments:

Post a Comment