Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Amelia looses her first tooth

This is the second time I wrote this. My blog just crashed and I lost everything I just typed. So here we go again. I'm blogging this just to have a memory of it. 

Amelia has told me for quite awhile now that she had a loose tooth. I would feel around and nope, no loose teeth. She was just wanting some cold cash like her brothers would get. 

Around the end of May, she again announced that she had a loose tooth. I just played along, but she insisted I feel her bottom tooth. This time it wiggled. It really wiggled. Oh the joy on my baby's face. However, it made my heart a little sad. My baby was growing up. 

Well she kept that loose tooth for another 2 months. No one was allowed to touch it, but her. I was afraid she was gonna swallow the thing it got so loose. Titus always pulled his out at the first sign of a wiggle. Ready or not, he would yank them out. Ha ha. Not Amelia. She was excited, yet afraid at the same time. 

At the end of July she was out swimming with her brothers when she ran in the house all excited. She held her tooth in her hand. She had the cutest little gap in her mouth, but the permanent tooth had already started growing in where the tooth was loose so long. 


I had been sleeping in the boy's bed while I recovered from surgery. She asked to sleep with me that night because she was a little nervous about the Tooth Fairy coming. I was happy to oblige because the "Tooth Fairy" was recovering and one less time she had to get up and move around was just a great idea. 

It didn't take her long to jerk up her pillow and look for that money as soon as she woke up. 
The Tooth Fairy tends to be more generous with the first tooth. Actually there was a new law incorporated in the Parker Household this year. 

It is hereby recorded in the year of 2015 that the Tooth Fairy will no longer be stopping by for anymore teeth after the 4th tooth. Times are hard even for the Tooth Fairy this day and age. Please don't be disheartened and always remember to brush and floss everyday. 

Yours truly, 
Tooth Fairy

Yeah it's lame, but my boys have been losing teeth like crazy and I never have cash on me anymore. Ha ha

Will they be scarred for life??

No comments:

Post a Comment