Thursday, December 22, 2016

It All Happened in the Country

Our Children's Church puts on a Christmas play/musical every year. This year I was asked to be in it. I was asked to be Granny. At first I was like, "Sure!"  Then I remembered Granny had a solo and I about backed out. Then I realized I had to sing the song just like a Granny so it really didn't matter if it was horrible. And it was!!!  Ha ha

We had lots of practices. Things were hectic at first and we no doubt made Sis. Tammy worry that we would never be able to pull it off. 

It did come together and it was wonderful. We had a dress rehearsal at school to give us some practice before the big day. 


Josiah had a main character part as a city kid and he did awesome!!  He even had a rapping part that was hilarious. The plot of the story was 2 city kids found themselves stranded in the country. The country folks taught them the true Christmas story. 



Titus had a few speaking parts and he did great as well. 


Now poor, poor Amelia. She was supposed to be a car with all the other little kids. She got to be in the dress rehearsal play for school, but on the big day she was throwing up. I felt so bad for her. Her heart was broken. 

Here is a video of Josiah's song. 

Here is a video of me singing. 

And if you have time and want to watch the whole play it was videoed on live stream. 








No comments:

Post a Comment