Friday, December 22, 2017

Back to School

I'm not even going to apologize for just now blogging about my kid's first day of school while they're currently on Christmas break.  Ha ha


August 14, 2017 was London Christian Academy's first day of school.  My kids were excited like always. 


Last year I worked part-time at school in Kindergarten and middle school.  This year I was asked to work full-time in Middle school.  I always thought that I would love working in Kindergarten, but honestly I really didn't.  I loved the kids, but it sure was draining and I was only in their class about 2 hrs a day.  Middle school I loved.  I thought I would hate it, but didn't.  I've been out of school for 21 years so I'm a bit rusty, but have loved the challenge of learning things again.  Math has never been my strong point.  I can help them with Math quite a bit, but I have a hard time explaining how I got the right answer, so I'm not much help to them.  Sometimes they ask for help and I'm clueless how to help.  English, however, is my subject.  I have always loved English.




This year's school picture looks a little different since we moved to a new house, but we still had keep the tradition going.








Josiah is in his 2nd year of Middle school.  He is in the 6th grade.  Brother Kirk Schooley is his teacher.






Titus is in 4th grade and Sister Lisa Schooley is his teacher.  Can you believe I will have him in Middle School next year???  Help, me Lord!!!






Amelia is in the 2nd grade and Joanna Bowman is her teacher.




My kids love school and I am so thankful for that.  They are all 3 smart kids and make good grades.  They do great at memorizing their bible scripture portions and that makes me happy.  I have always loved that my kids are blessed to go to a Christian school.  Now that I'm working there I feel even more blessed.  I see all the good that goes into them and I don't take that for granted.


We love LCA and so thankful for Godly teachers who sacrifice daily for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment