Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Christmas 2017








Merry Christmas!!!


Of course, I'm so behind this seems ridiculous to type, but I'm trying so hard to get caught up.  This isn't even for the purpose of anyone else reading it, but for my own records, so I'll keep it short.


I've lost 40 lbs since having this picture taken so it makes me cringe a little even looking at it, but that's what I looked like back in December.


We did some decorating in our new home.  It took us awhile to agree where to put everything, but we finally got it done.  I can't even find a picture of our finished tree.  We have to get a new tree next year.  The kids are begging not to, but it's too big for our new house.


See!  It takes up half the room!!



Amelia was allowed to decorate her desk at school.  Did you expect anything less?


Love how my piano turned out!  Maynard didn't want a tree in our room because he said it was too bright!





And we can't forget about Christmas traditions!!!



Still not too old for Advent Calendars

They make this every year and every year I hope for the best! Ha

Tara bought them gingerbread house kits.

They turned out cute!  No one was interested in eating this kind!


And of course our elves came.  I made them wait to come the 12 days of Christmas because I have lost my creativity and these elves make to big of a mess.  I thought I had the best idea for their first day.  I had them show up the Hale Kid's house.  Instead of them getting a good laugh, they were mad.  Amelia pouted all day at school even though the Hale kids were thrilled it made her mad.


They showed back up the next day.  Poor elves didn't know where to go since the Parker kids had moved from their old house.


Here's a few more pictures of a few things the elves did.


















They had programs at the church the kids were involved in.  The boys did a lip sync thing that was awesome.
















 







We stayed super busy all season long with lots of activities including Christmas on main and parties at school and church.  We went Christmas Caroling and we passed out homemade candy that we made for our neighbors.  Before we knew it, it was Christmas day.  We had our usual Christmas breakfast traditions and then got ready to head for E-town.  They did have some time to play with all their gifts.  I always like to include some of the things they got just to remember years to come.






Josiah- Clothes, Puma jacket, fitbit, ipod, Case/Charger, The Rock wrestling figurine, Socks/underwear, colored pencils and pencils.  Plus stocking stuffer items.

Titus- fitbit, Steph Curry basketball, Rick Flair wrestling figurine, sock/underwear, Nike shirt, Steph Curry shirt, tool kit,  beef jerky and stocking stuffers.

Amelia- AG locker, AG wheelchair, mermaid Barbie, Hatchamal, AG dress for her and doll, Legos, and Fitbit and stocking stuffers.

They also got gifts when they got to their Mamaw and Papaw's house.  They had fun playing the seran wrap game with their cousins.  Lots of kids everywhere!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment