Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Signs of Springtime

                        Yep, a dirt ring in the bathtub! Sure fire sign of springtime at my house!!!!!!!

My kids are loving all this warm weather.  I wish I had my yard fenced in because I have so much to do in the house and my kids are begging to go outside.  I live on a deadend road so I can kind of trust Josiah and Titus, but Amelia demands to be out there right beside of them. Josiah promises to keep an eye on her, but he's a little forgetful.  I opened all the windows and raised the blinds and tried to keep watch that way. 

We have started in on our second week of revival with Bro. Rocky Kirk and I have been buried up to my ears in laundry.  I got so tickled at myself the other day when I decided to count how many pairs of socks I had just folded.  The grand total: 38 pairs!!!! It was either wash them or go buy new ones at this point.  Hey, we had clean laundry to wear to church that night, but I can't promise about the hot water for baths and showers!! Ha!

So, most people post flowers and trees in full bloom at the first sign of spring.
Me? Dirt rings in the bathtub!!

Enjoy this awesome weather, ya'll!

2 comments:

  1. I just had to click on that picture and enlarge it. I still am having a hard time figuring out what some of those toys are. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see others throw non tub toys in the bath too! Looks like spring is well on it's way at your place!

    ReplyDelete