Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas 2012 Traditions and activities

We were hit with alot of sicknesses throughout the Holiday season so we missed out on a few things we had planned. But we made up for it with plenty to do indoors. Some may even become new traditions for us. The first few pics were of gingerbread man houses. Josiah got to make one at school and me and the kids were going to get to go too. Plans changed in the middle of the night when Titus started puking. He was so disappointed when U told him we wouldn't be able to go to school that day. My friend Sarah came through for us and sent home extra stuff so that he and Amelia could make one at home. Wasn't that sweet? The other picture is a collage of our tradition of making a gingerbread man. Maynard helped them make this one and that made it even more special. The next few pics are of Amelia with her advent calendar. The kids really enjoyed this and that may become a new tradition as well. Even though Amelia's got eaten about a week early. We also had Christmas french toast one morning for breakfast and then a visit to Santa. We enjoyed crazy hat day at Sonic and got a free ice cream cone. Our church had a Christmas play this year that we all participated in. Mt kids were naturals at acting. Even Amelia jumped in and stole Titus's lines. He was shocked and didn't know what to do. Ut was cute. My mom came to see the play and brought cousins for my kids to play with for a whole day! Hope you enjoyed the pics. I will have my actual Christmas day post up by tomorrow hopefully.

1 comment:

  1. I really need to meet your friend Sarah she must be a sweety! LOL! I love all of the Christmas festivities every single minute of it! Don't be sad about it being over...leave some winter things up and maybe something still lit...I am getting ready to change my kitchen to snowmen and I am leavn Micah's snowman tree up and putting it in the kitchen! Maybe we will have some snow to go with it!

    ReplyDelete