Thursday, December 27, 2012

Our Christmas Elves 2012

Our kids don't believe in Santa.  They know he is only pretend.  They also know that Christmas is all about the birth of Jesus.
However, I want my kids to have a little fun too, so we just pretend Santa is real sometimes.  For instance, my kids were hearing about the Shelf Elf and they really wanted one.  I got to thinking about and decided it would be fun for them.  We found 3 elves which happened to be Snap, Crackle, and Pop.  It would have to work because the real things were around $30.  The elves are supposed to  sit on a shelf and watch to see if the kids are good or bad all day.  Then at night they leave for the North Pole to report to Santa.  Every morning when the kids wake up, they have moved to a different spot.  Some elves are mischevious and of
course ours proved to be no less. My kids had a blast with their elves and are excited about next year

1 comment:

  1. Well it's about time! LOL! I love your elves! I had planned on the elf but decided against his price as well! Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete