Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Our drummer boy keeps us in stitches

Here's a riddle:

What do you do when your brother won't stop playing the drums when you are trying to listen to stories on the radio?

A: Ask him politely to stop playing so you can hear.
B: Hide the drumsticks.
C: Haul off and hit him with the first thing you can find.

If you guessed C, then you have guessed correctly.  Now let's try another riddle.

If you are the brother playing the drums and you don't want to stop playing, in order for your brother to hear his radio, you do what?

A: Tell him politely that you really want to play the drums, but you will try to be quieter.
B: Go and turn your brother's radio up just a tad louder.
C: Turn around and bust your brother's mouth with a drumstick.

If you guessed C, then once again you have guessed correctly.

Since you all are doing so well, lets try another one.

If you are the mother of 3 kids whom have argued nonstop since the first day of summer break you do what?

A:  Polish the old paddle.
B:  Go to Sonic and order a limeaide and the kids get water.
C:  Call your husband near tears while he's working asking for help.
D:  Spend a little more time in prayer begging God to give you back the control you need to stop the 
      bickering.
E:  Oh, and drive to ER with 3 kids in tow so your child can get stitches in his mouth.
F:  All of the above.

Yes, F is the answer.

It was a nasty 2 cuts.

Yes, they needed to admit me too.
As many trips as we have made in the past, (past as in what, 2 weeks ago?) I had to get a bracelet too.  I was like, "Yes, please admit me too because I'm nigh a nervous breakdown."  I was also dealing with blood and drama on top of having all 3 kids in the ER by myself.  Josiah ended up getting his mouth stitched and he done really good.  We had a fabulous dr who Josiah actually had the last time and was really good with him.  I never even passed out.  I got a little weak, but gripped the hospital bed and fought my way through it.  I just don't do good with needles and blood, but when its your kid something just kicks in!!!

*Thanks ya'll for all the encouraging words when I see ya'll out about reading my blog.  If you haven't yet joined, please sign up as a follower.  I like to know who all is reading.  Please feel free to leave comments as well.

6 comments:

  1. Headphones! That is what everyone needs to wear when the drummer is performing. Radio programs will not be interrupted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog post are ALWAYS entertaining, but this time we even got riddles! That is way cool....well, except the part where Josiah had to get stitches. That's not so good. Keep on posting....I'll keep on enjoying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ouch!!!!! Your posts crack me up girl!!!!!! I have to say though that the stitches look painful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! Looks bad! Glad it all turned out ok.

    We have seen each other several times over the last two weeks...what are we planning this week? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loven your Blog..... Hang in there Girl!

    Ps. High Five Cuz you are Awesome!

    Dolores from IL.
    Nope you don't know me but you deserve a High Five

    ReplyDelete