Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A few Funny Pictures

Amelia is really into fixing her hair right now.

Amelia got busted with the play doh out on the carpet.  All I did was look at her and she busted into tears.

My kids putting on a circus.  This was the clown show.

Amelia proudly displaying her 12 Disciple test.  She knew 6 and a few more extra, including John Cena and James Adams.

This happened on a Monday at Ec Porters.

This happened at Walmart on the following Thursday. Ha Ha  Gumballs went everywhere.
 
 
Josiah used this to wash his hair in the tub and laughed and giggled because it said on the bottle that it makes your hair grow longer.  He said that Dad would have to cut his hair in the morning. Ha Ha



 
If you follow me on instagram then you have already seen these pictures.  I just thought I would start blogging about a few of our funny moments every now and then.

Hope you enjoyed them!

8 comments:

  1. So, like, did you put the gumballs back on the shelf after they had been on the floor??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wasn't sure what to do with them but I knew not to put them back on the shelf. I handed them over to a stockboy to get rid of. I apologized, but also told him to be thankful it wasn't jelly this time.

      Delete
  2. The gumballs cracked me up! Did they really pick them all up? I think I would have just swept them over to the side at that point, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't promise they got every single one, but they got most of them. It was a freak accident. Josiah kept asking if I was mad. I just started laughing because gumballs travel pretty fast down slick aisles.

      Delete
  3. Funny!
    Isaiah feels sorry for Amelia in the crying instagram pics lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love crying pictures. Ha ha Of course I like to hold babies and watch them cry too.

      Delete
  4. It is so good to get a good laugh every now and then!! Especially when its not on this end!! Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I know is Michael would have ran the other way, and I would be picking up gumballs! LOL

    ReplyDelete