Tuesday, December 23, 2014

School Christmas traditions.

Christmas time is always fun. Especially at school. It's fun to take a break in routine and make crafts and have parties. 

This year I offered to come and make salt dough ornaments with Josiah and Titus' class. It ended up being a lot of fun and the kids enjoyed it so much. 

I went to school on Friday morning and   worked with Kindergarten through 2nd grade. 
We worked on making the dough and cutting out ornaments the first part of the morning. 
Then they took a break for lunch and did some work while I baked the ornaments in the oven. 

Soon it was time to paint. Who doesn't love painting?


I came back on Monday to help with 3rd and 4th grade to make ornaments. 


The boys had flour all over them. 


They also got to make gingerbread houses this year. They always look forward to that. 

I usually go to school to help with this, but Amelia was really sick and she couldn't go. She was upset, but I promised her she could make her own at home when she felt better. 

Friday was their class Christmas party and they had a blast. 

This is another reason why I am so thankful my kids were blessed to attend school this year. They look forward to these traditions every year and I'm glad they didn't have to miss out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment