Monday, May 4, 2015

Our 2nd annual Mommy and Me Tea

Last year Amelia and I attended a Mommy and Me Tea at our local library. It was so special and we loved it.  We made sure to make plans to attend the next one. 

So Saturday, May 02, 2015 Amelia and I headed for the library. 

The flipped collar on my vest is killing me!

I talked Amelia into wearing a nice dress instead of a princess costume. I was surprised she didn't put up much of a fight. 


Our tea was punch instead, but I think that was fine with most of the princesses. 

Notice the napkin in her lap. Princesses always use their manners. Ha ha


We were having such a great Mommy and daughter time until Amelia's new bestie showed up. Then I got ditched. Lol
That's ok though. Amelia has only had teenagers for friends her whole life so I'm thankful for her little friends. 

After their "tea" and snacks it was craft time. 
What princess doesn't love shiny gems??


This was our picture from last year. Looks like she's losing that baby face. 

We had a good time and the boys are already looking forward to their "Dads and Dudes" time for Father's Day. Maynard is off on Saturdays now and he can take them this year. 





No comments:

Post a Comment