Monday, November 23, 2015

LCA Thanksgiving Program 2015

The holidays are already among us. My kids had their Thanksgiving program last Friday night. They had been practicing so hard for this and their practice paid off. 

After high school sang a song it was time for Kindergarten to their program. Amelia was so excited. All the prior years my boys have always been the Indian. This year I finally had a Pilgrim. She did NOT want to be an Indian like her brothers had been. She made that clear. Ha

They quoted a poem about pilgrims that had motions. Sang a song about Jesus loving the little Pilgrims and Indians. Then they quoted Psalms 100. They did a really good job and it was so cute. 




Now it was time for 1st-8th to do their presentation. 
They presented a musical called Donkey Tales."

Josiah was one of the main characters named Spencer. He was a "city slicker". I was proud of him. He done so good. 

Titus was a member of the Hillbilly band. Maynard fixed him up his instrument. 
He got tickled over something during the play. He played his little heart out on that bass. All of them did good. It was hilarious. I have to say my favorite part was when Bro. Jarvis sang a song at the very end and the hillbilly band accompanied him as well. Ha ha


 They all done a great job!!

I always look forward to their Thanksgiving program. It's one of my favorite things all year. 

A few collages from the prior years. 


Also if you are interested I'll leave a few YouTube links for snippets of their program this year 




2 comments:

  1. Amazing post! You have a wonderful blog:)
    What about following each other on Instagram, Bloglovin, Twitter?.. :)

    www.bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete