Saturday, November 19, 2016

Fall Break 2016

My crew was so ready for Fall Break this year. We spent the first few days catching up on housework. I say "we", but I mean me. 


Rueban and Tara came in for a few days. We went hiking at the park one day and then Tara invited the kids over to swim at their motel.


We hang out and let the kids swim for awhile then we headed home. 

Tara and Rueban stopped by the next morning and picked up the kids so they could swim again. It was nice to have a couple hours to myself. 

Our last evening together we had pizza and then went skating. It was my kids first time to go skating. They had a really hard time at first. Amelia and Titus finally caught on pretty good, but Josiah had an awful time. 

She didn't need the walker for too long. 

Poor guy!

Uncle Rueban helping Titus. 





Josiah gave up on skating and tried his hand at playing pool with Maynard. 
I posted the most funniest video ever on YouTube. See Josiah's skating blooper. 

By the end of the evening they were all sore and bruised and ready to go. 

We stopped for ice cream and they all wanted a hot bath and go to bed. Lol. 

That pretty much summed up our Fall Break. We were so glad to have Tara and Rueban here that week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment