Saturday, November 5, 2016

Parker's Family Fall Pictures

Had our family pictures made this fall by Sarah Adams Photography 3. Just wanted to put them on my blog for safe keeping and to share. 

I believe this one ended up being everyone's favorite of all of us. 






(This one had most people thinking it was a pregnancy announcement) 



I liked how this one turned out. 



And because I love doing comparison pictures.....



I was happy with how they turned out. We need to quit taking so long to get our pictures taken. We chose casual this round and it was stress-free. I loved it!!

Maynard took this picture of me before we got started. 
I posted this on IG announcing my 25lbs weight loss. I am gradually losing my will power and I need to get back on track. I have eaten too much Halloween candy and bread here lately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment