Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter 2013

Easter Sunday morning I woke up and it seemed I could just feel the presence of the Lord.  I went to the kitchen to prepare a few things for our dinner at church.  We quickly got the kids ready and I still didn't know what I was gonna wear.  The kids never let me go shopping while we were gone and I kinda hoped I would have found me something there.  Somehow in 5 minutes I pulled out an outfit that I had never worn together and it matched my kids.  Now, how cool is that?  I have no pictures of me though.  We didn't even take a family picture.  I barely got one of the kids together.  They were not cooperative at all.



We went to church and had a great crowd and a wonderful service.  Then we had a great dinner.  After eating out and eating quick meals for over a week, all that home cooked food tasted really good. 

Then we had an egg hunt for the kids which is always a lot of fun.


Waiting on the word, "GO".
 


 
 
Maynard found a special egg, but it smelled a lot like dog poo. Ha!
 
So much candy should be outlawed!  We tried our best to exchange all the candy for chocolate with Amelia.  I thought we were doing good until I was told that everytime she walked by a jellybean cake someone made, she would pop a jellybean in her mouth.  She was off all her meds because she was going back for more testing and I really had to watch her.  She is such a sneak though!!!
 
We had another awesome service again that night.  After a much needed vacation and a spiritual refreshing, I just can't help, but smile this week.
 
Hope everyone had a great Easter.
 

1 comment: