Sunday, March 9, 2014

1st trip to Chuck E. Cheese. (Mine too)


Last weekend we were invited to a little boy's birthday party. He was going to have his party at Chuck E. Cheese. I have never been there before and had always dreamed of going. It always sounded like an awesome place to go. So we got an invite to go and I thought I would take them up on their offer. I didn't tell my kids about it until it was time to get dressed to leave. They were beyond excited to say the least. 

We got there and the kids just all went separate ways. There were games everywhere. It was so crowded. You couldn't walk without bumping into someone. That part I didn't like at all. I was also nervous because I had 3 kids to chase after and I couldn't keep up with them in the crowd. Finally I just gave up. I sat down and ate a salad and just prayed my kids were safe. One thing I did like was that as we went in our hands got stamped along with our kids. That way when people tried to leave their stamp had to match their child's stamp or the child wouldn't be allowed to leave the restaraunt. That gave me some peace of mind. 
The crowd seemed to dwindle a tad and I took after the kids again to play with them and get a few pictures. All the games and rides were only one token each and I loved that about it. Other places some of the games can take up to  4 or more tokens and the smaller kids don't know how many tokens to put in and they usually lose their tokens that way. 

Josiah wanted me to take a picture with him in the photo booth. I was honored. Ha ha


This was a cool ride that you had to pedal and as you did it would rise up. 
Titus kept leaning over to try to guard his token cup that was sitting on the part where you put your money in. He was afraid someone was going to steal his tokens while he was up in the air. 

Amelia liked this little ride too. 

To be honest it wasn't my most favorite place to go. I would stress that kids dont really go there to eat. They got to play. I happen to go while I was starved to death. Next time I'll be sure not to go hungry. 
It's just one of them things that you do for your kids that you really don't enjoy, but you know it's worth it to them. 

Will we go again????

Maybe. Amelia is already planning her party for next year. 

I can finally say I've been to Chuck E Cheeses even though I'm 35 yrs old. That should be illegal!!!  Ha ha

2 comments:

  1. My kids go CRAZY when you say Chucky E. Cheese! Looks as if you guys had a blast!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Looks like you guys had fun! We enjoy going. The games are great.
    Pizza is good too! Love the hand stamp thing!

    ReplyDelete