Thursday, March 6, 2014

Josiah got the Holyghost


Sunday night, March 2, 2014. 
Josiah loves The Lord and makes me so proud. 

About a month ago Josiah refused his breakfast and had tears in his eyes. I thought he was sick, but he told me he felt like he needed to fast that day. He also begged me not to pack his lunch. I walked in the living room and he was down praying his little heart out. It made me wonder who he stood in the gap for that very day. 

I was afraid he would get sick hungry while At school so I packed his lunch anyway. I told him it was ok to fast only one meal if he couldn't make the whole day.  He ended up eating his lunch, but he is only 8 and I am proud of his sacrifice. I'm sure The Lord took notice of his prayer. 

Now my boy has the Holyghost that will help him on his journey. 

1 comment: