Friday, May 23, 2014

Last week of school activities 2014

Last week was the last week of school. And let me tell ya. It was cram packed full of activities. I stayed so busy I didn't know if I was coming or going. I rescheduled a drs appointment for Titus 2 different times that week and finally had to cancel it all together. 

Let's start with Monday. 

Monday was a field trip to the local inflatable place. My kids always look forward to going. 

Titus was so excited to see me when I got there. He wanted me to play with him. I thought it was sweet that he wanted me to play with him instead of all his friends.   I'm sure one day will come and he will beg me to stay home so I wont embarrass him. Ha ha


Amelia loves to tag along to all their field trips. I think it's kinda helping prepare her for when it's time for her to start kindergarten. 

Tuesday was a field trip to the park to play and have a picnic. 


Wednesday was Josiah's class year end party where they won the fundraiser at the beginning of the year. 

A few of us Mommas put our heads together and came up with the most easiest, and quickest party ever. 

I think I got the hard part though. Ha ha. I had to show up around 9 and play games with them until their lunch from Wendy's was served. We played some fun games, but the whole time they just kept asking "when are we going to have our water fight?"



Finally the water was already to go and they came flying out like a bunch of wild little Indians. 

Is there anyone that doesn't love Kate?? Amelia adores her and I think she's pretty sweet myself. 

They had a blast having their water fight and then took a small break to eat their lunch catered by none other than Wendy's?? Ha ha

Now keep in mind that Titus has been in his class all this time. He knew Josiah's class was having a party and he knew there was gonna be a water fight. He just hadn't figured out how he was gonna be able to crash it. 

Until his class came outside to swing. 

And this happened......
Titus deserted his class and picked up a weapon. He was soaked before his teacher even knew he was missing. And that folks, is Titus for ya. 

The kids were all playing when they heard music playing. Guess what???  The ice cream was there. Part of their party surprise was for the ice cream truck to show up and they got to choose their very own treat. 

And because we're not that cruel we had told the other classes about it the day before so they had money to buy them an ice cream too. 

After the ice cream truck left it was field day for the rest of the afternoon. 
They pretty much just divided into teams and played different games. It was really neat and gross. One game involved them sticking their faces in cool whip and digging for worms as a relay. They used the same pan. I was gagging and may have even told Josiah he couldn't play that game. 
Josiah had to suck up m&m's with a straw for his game. 

Finally Wednesday was over. That was one of the longest days of my life ever. Ha ha

Thursday they only went a half day because of a funeral. 

Friday morning was awards service and then they could leave afterwards. I think I will do a separate post for that. 

Thanks for reading....

1 comment:

  1. Fun fun! I enjoyed hanging out with all you mom's for the week! One thing bugs me tho...now that I've put my 10 years in I need someone to do me a favor!! Starting with the ugly in the way eye sore dumpster :)
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete