Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Has anyone seen my keys?

Only one more day of steriods after today folks. I couldn't be anymore happier. I mean Titus is wild on a daily basis, but with a little extra help with steriods it's about more than this momma can handle. I already told you about how wild he was last Sunday when he got his shot. He did calm down a little since then, but he is still a little wild. We've been spending a lot of time outside to burn that extra energy off. I took him to the grocery store with me the second day on steriods. Such a big mistake. He jumped on an electric wheelchair cart and turned it on then drove it backwards and slammed into the wall. The he climbed on the milk counter and jumped off. He pulled a gigantic magnet off of the meat counter. All this happened in about 10 mins. I only needed milk and bread and got out of there fast. The picture above is Titus in a regular wheelchair at the Goodwill. He seems to be awful interested in them right now. Ha! So here's the part about my post title. Maynard woke me up at 6:30 this morning (I mean, while I was up cooking breakfast for my hubby, lol) looking for his keys. We searched everywhere and he was running late and we didn't know where else to look. Then a lightbulb went off in Maynard's head. TITUS! He went to ask Titus if he had seen his keys. Titus smiled real big and boastfully said, "I hide-ed them from you." "Titus, where did you hide daddy's keys? I got to go to work." "I hid them under my bed because I wanted to go to work with you today." Do you believe that? He is such a brat. And in case your wondering if Titus went to work or not, he didn't! ha He is such a handful at times, but yet he is always the one who wins everyone over. Every where we go people are drawn to him. He is so funny and you never know what's going through his mind.

5 comments:

  1. Steroids do amazing things. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, steroids. That's the evil word in our house!! Kari just finished a round of them. Not fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I hid them under my bed because I wanted to go to work with you today." How could you be mad after that?!? I mean, he is so stinkin sweet! And you are right, people are drawn to him. I think he is the sweetest thing ever! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. We wasn't mad because it was sweet although mischievous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's funny about the steriods, my kids have been on them and I've never noticed anything different, I guess they are so hyper I didn't notice a change in behavior. ha

    ReplyDelete