Sunday, June 3, 2012

Wild Child


Titus has had some type of allergic reaction to an insect bite.  At least that's what we are guessing anyway. We took him to urgent care and he got a steroid shot along with a steroid prescription.  He had a terrible rash that was spreading fast and nothing seemed to help.  He was miserable.  So after the shot I was amazed at how fast it went down.  On the other hand, the child is literally out of his head. I could not control him at church.  He could not be still.  He's acting mean and aggressive.  He told Maynard he wish he was dead.  Then he told Josiah he wished he had those boo boo's instead of him.  I had to take him out at church and told him he wasn't obeying me.  His reply, "I am not obeying you because I don't want too, for real."  So I smacked his butt and back in church he said, "You know what, I didn't even cry." Aargghg! 10 DAYS of steriods. Seriously?  After church Maynard put Titus in our van. Our van has 2 doors so Titus went in one door and out the other.  Not only is he wild, but he is starved. I can't fill him up. He wants to eat nonstop.  I finally got him to bed.  I did have to confiscate a snap gun though.  I mean seriously, did he really think I wouldn't hear gunshots from my bedroom?  I sure hope he feels better tomorow.  Well, I hear footsteps headed toward the kitchen.  Gotta go. Goodnight.

Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G Touch

5 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what the square with the ? is supposed to be and I Can't get it off just yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh mercy. Ive heard that steroids can have that affect. I'll be praying for all of you while he finishes out his medication. It could be a long week sounds like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor guy!!! I feel so bad for him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um...what chapter are we on? I lost track?? LOL! Poor guy. Steroids are supposed to be HORRIBLE! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not saying that this will happen but Spiderman did get his superpowers by getting bit by a spider.

    ReplyDelete