Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Let's do a random blog, shall we?!?!

Amelia will absolutely not leave the boys alone while they are wrestling. She always ends up crying, but the very next time she's right in the middle of it again. This last time she scored a black eye. 
I think most of it was carpet burn and it healed really fast. Maybe she won't be so quick to jump in the middle of a tussle next time. 

Here are the boys wearing their school hoodies that their Mamaw and Papaw bought them for their birthdays. 
Josiah loved his, but Titus is beyond love. He has so much school spirit. He wears his hoodie and T-shirt with a lot of pride. We were in Walmart after school one day and he walked around saying things like. "I go to LCA. Or he would say, "Go London Christian Academy. Go eagles!!"  He will look at LCA yearbooks for hours. I am glad he loves his school. 

Here's a Sunday morning picture of the kiddos all matching wearing purple. Amelia thought she was something else for sure. 



Josiah kept stepping on Amelia's feet while we were taking a walk. He refused to apologize about it so I made him carry her. He had a hard time carrying her, but mainly because they were laughing so hard. 


This is the other the day while I attempted grocery shopping with all 3 kids. They chose to ride and I had to push them while on tip toes just so I could see over their heads. 


This picture was taken last Sunday night at steak and Shake. A random lady asked us what kind of milk shakes my kids wanted and then handed us a $20 bill. Josiah asked me if she was an angel because that was a true miracle. Ha ha. I wish I had more money because I would love doing stuff like that for other people. 

This picture cracks me up. I took Amelia with me to get my teeth cleaned and apparently she thought she needed to get a picture of it. I'm suprised she didn't take 100 selfies. 

We've had a boring fall break so far. Between being broke and all the rain, there's not been much to do. Yesterday we went to the library and then their treat was Pizza Hut afterwards. 
Today we caught a break in the rain and went on a little hike at the park. Walking through the park makes me want to go camping so bad!!  I would love to have a camper to go camping in. 

After 2 miles we stopped to eat our picnic lunch and the kids played at the playground. 

They played awhile and then we decided to head back in case it started raining. We were 2 miles aways from the car so if it rained we were gonna get soaked. 

These stones made a path all the way up the hill. Talk about those leg muscles burning. 
Yes, they were patiently waiting for me. I didn't have as much energy as they did today. 
We had a lot of fun!! 

Tomorrow will be a good day to clean the house because Friday calling for sunshine. 

Hope you enjoyed the blog and the random photo dump. 

1 comment: