Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Josiah's Baptisim

Josiah has been saved a couple years, but has never had the opportunity to get baptized. (Well, if you don't count the swimming pool baptisms.)

Our pastor announced that we were gonna have a Baptisim and Josiah was really excited. I told Titus he had 2 weeks in order to get saved if he wanted baptized. Ha ha

Sunday afternoon, October 26, 2014, we all gathered at the lake. It was a beautiful day, but the water was freezing. 


We had several young people that hadn't ever been baptized as well so they all got baptized too. 



It was an honor that Maynard got to baptize Josiah with our pastor. I think that made his Baptisim even more special. 

The water was cold and it took Josiah's breath away. He came up out of that water like a raging bull. 

Look at all these faces he made in this collage. 

I am happy that I have a child born again and baptized. It was a special day. 

Titus was a bit jealous and later we heard him tell Josiah:
"Josiah, you haven't changed a bit. You still look exactly the same as you did before you got baptized."

I'm not sure what he expected to happen, but we all had a good laugh. 
I hope one day soon Titus and Amelia will genuinely get saved and they can get baptized. 

Here's a clip of Josiah's baptism. I have it linked in you-tube because that was the only way I could put it on here.

You will probably have to copy and paste the links. 

1 comment: