Saturday, September 15, 2012

Another Trip Gone Bad......

I have to be real quick in posting this because we are fixing to leave our motel room and attempt to go the zoo.  Josiah's birthday is next Thursday and instead of a party he asked to go to the zoo.  So, here we are in Louisville Ky, with my friend Michelle and her family.  We ate at Cheddars last night and then got a suite where we all could be together.  Everything was going great until 6:30 this morning.  There was a knock at the door and I heard Josiah say, "Mom, Titus just puked in our bed."  Now if some you just started following my blog then this ain't going to mean much to you.  But, if you followed my first blog ever, then you will realize that this is normal for the Parker family, especially when we take any kind of trip.  Titus was asleep in the sofa couch with Josiah and Ethan and he plum filled the bed up with puke.  Luckily, for them, they escaped the spew.  I put him in the tub and he continued to puke and I just hoped that he had a tummy ache.  But................He got out of the tub and onto the toilet with the "runs", so.......... it's a virus, no doubt.  We had a nice breakfast in the lobby and he just sat there looking around and refused a bite of anything.  I feel so bad for him.  He was only 18 mths last time we took him to the zoo and now he feels bad and won't enjoy it very much.  If ya'll read this blog please pray that he feels better and can enjoy his zoo trip.  Luckily, we will be outside at the zoo and if he pukes then at least we will be okay, unlike being at the Dixie Stampede with hundreds of people at your elbows.  Oh, Lord Jesus, I still can't even let myself think about that horrible day.   My kids must be allergic to fun trips, that's all I got to say.   I will update later with pics when I get back. 

3 comments:

  1. Bless his heart!! What a horrible way to start a fun trip. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate sickness when you have planned to take a get a way...I hope he was able to have a "half way" good trip!! I Hope he is better and was not given to the rest of the family!

    ReplyDelete