Thursday, September 27, 2012

Happy 7th Birthday, Josiah!

I love all my children of course, but there's nothing like your firstborn.  Especially in my case since he was a miracle from God.  I mean for 7 long years I begged God for a baby and he blessed us with a baby boy on Sept. 20th, 2005.  Now I can't believe that little boy is now 7 yrs old.  Josiah is very smart and very tenderhearted.  You can just give him a stern look and he starts to wail.  He is such a blessing and I am thankful for him. 

I posted last week about our zoo trip and that was what Josiah wanted for his birthday instead of a party.  We lucked out though because our church kids had a night planned at the park for pizza and volleyball last Friday night.  I showed up with a cake so it worked out good.

I have several posts I need to do so I'm gonna keep this brief and try to post a collage of pics of Josiah's 7th birthday.




2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Josiah! (And I am SO behind on posting that I don't even know where to start..
    ..)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the collage....Happy Bday Josiah!

    ReplyDelete