Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Mommy Meltdown

Anybody ever have one
of these? I've got so much on my mind that I feel like I'm gonna explode. Everything is starting to get to me. This morning I asked the boys to start cleaning their room while I started in Amelia's. I heard a loud scream and "help me, mommy." So I ran to their room to find their bed standing on its side. Instead of laying on their bellies to remove junk under their bed, they picked the whole mattresses up. I can't even fix this back by myself. So, I am in my bedroom squalling and crying because I just couldn't stand another ounce of pressure. So as the tears fall, Amelia pats my back and says, "aww, you kay, mommy? you hurd your head? aww, it kay, mommy. don't cry. there I kiss it." So as mad as I really want to be, its hard to stay that way when my little girl ain't quite sure what to think about her mommy having a meltdown! It will get better, right?

4 comments:

  1. This may not make you feel better but I probably would have cried too! Maybe all you guys need a day out of the house?? Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "This too shall pass" In a few years they'll all be grown and you'll be wishing for "happy" days as these. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW! I would have cried about this too. Trust me, it will pass. Jamin is 8 now,and it seems like we rarely have these moments anymore. There for a while it was all day everyday....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the "Drive your mom crazy" bug is making it's rounds. He was at my house last week. I was more than ready to lock Lili in the basement and we don't even have a basement. I was ready to start digging one though! The bug left and I have my sanity back this week though. Don't worry...that bug will move on down the road soon.

    ReplyDelete