Friday, August 24, 2012

Great Deal For Locals!


Sorry to disappoint some of you, but this blog will not be very exciting.  I just wanted to give some of you a heads up on a really good deal.  If you shop any at all at Krogers, you should be familiar with the back of your receipt being filled with coupons from local businesses.  Dino's Italian restaurant is offering a coupon for a large cheese pizza for only $5.  Normally this coupon says "carry out only", but now they don't.  Must be a typo, but to our advantage.  The advantage is you get free breadsticks and sauce when you dine in.  I ate there today for lunch with my kids.  We had a great luch, drank water, and our total bill?? $5.30!!  We had half our pizza left because we filled up on breadsticks.  Our server brought us fresh breadsticks along with our box for our leftover pizza.  We took the leftovers to Maynard for his lunch.  Oh, and I did leave our server a tip, but I thought this was too good a deal to keep to myself!  The manager accepted the coupon when I paid so its legit. Ya'll can thank me later.  
Sorry Melissa if I bored you.




7 comments:

  1. Sounds like me....always on the lookout for cheap eat outs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deleted because you realized my post title was "great deal for locals", right? But if you did want to come visit, we will either eat at Shiloh's half price appetizers or pizza at Dino's. lol

      Delete
  3. Wow! I think I dozed off somewhere around coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sooo disapointed in this blog post Amy!!!!!!! lol! j/k

    ReplyDelete