Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Amy's really rotten, no good day.

I can't handle stress.  At all. None, zilch.  I admire these people that seem they can handle anything.  They have been dealt with problems I never even dreamed of happening.  But yet, they just keep right on trucking.  Me? I stop in my tracks, lay face down in my bed, have a really good cry, then eat whatever is left in the freezer and pantry.  I keep thinking food is gonna bring me happiness, but its funny how it makes me even more miserable afterwards.  Lets just say I have gained most my weight back since May.  I have been a mess.  I can't handle stress or pressure.  I also can't deal with change.  It seems you get comfortable with the way things are going and then BOOM, it all has to change again.  Have ya'll realized you have been invited to my pity party yet? Ha!  Today I had another breakdown.  It all started yesterday when I ran over a huge rock in the middle of the rd and my van started making a horrible noise.  Then I got a certain phone call from a business establishment with some disturbing info I did not need.  Today I got up and returned the phone call and asked to speak with a supervisor.  I treated like an idiot and even got hung up on.  So,  I took to my bed again and squawled like a baby.  I thought I had my crying out so I called my hubby to explain the situation.  I was trying not to cry because I get embarrased when I cry in front of people or even on the phone.  I couldn't help it.  I started crying all over again.  Maynard tried to assure me it would be ok and it would all work out.  I really wasn't so sure, but guess what?  It worked out.  My van ended up having a bent bracket on the exhaust pipe and it was a quick fix, no biggie. Hallelujah!  Then about 3 hrs later I got a call that everything was gonna be ok.  Not only that, but with an extra bonus that I never dreamed would happen.   I know I am being shady about what is going on, but somethings you just can't share.  All I know is that things were looking bleak this morning and now I have some hope.  We still have some things we are trusting God for, but it is all in His hands.  If I could just learn to trust the Lord instead of trying to handle everything on my own I would do a little better.  I just want to praise the Lord for working some problems out for me.  He didn't have to, but he did.  What a Mighty God we serve.  




No comments:

Post a Comment