Monday, February 11, 2013

Challenge Day #11

List 10 pet peeves:
#1 Clothes laying in the floor right next to the hamper.
#2 Shoes and socks laying next to the shoe basket.
#3 Drawers not closed all the way or with clothes hanging out of them.
#4 Cabinets not shut.
#5 Chairs not pushed back up to the table. I don't have pictures for the rest right now, but here's the rest of them. #6 Toothpaste and shaving cream not rinsed out of the sink. #7 The sound of people cracking their bones and knuckles. #8 The word "Slice". It seriously hurts my teeth. #9 Shirts with lettering or pics that are worn under over-alls or jumpers. #10 Kids standing at my elbows while I'm eating and they have already been fed. I have plenty more I could list, but I will spare you.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Can we add about 20 to the list? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to keep my praying up when it comes to some of my pet peeves! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, as I'm typing this Jack is playing drums on my head, climbing all over me, pulling at my arms, swinging the chair, sitting in front of my face so he can see Amy's house better, asking questions as I try to read and type.....pet peeve? Nah, no way, that would make me a bad mom right? I've only been on the computer for a max of 5 minutes! We are just having computer time together, ha!

    ReplyDelete