Saturday, February 16, 2013

Challenge Day #16

5 greatest achievements: Another doozy. I about didn't make this one in time. We've been working at the church and my phone is tearing up. (GASP) What am I gonna do? 1) I won $5,000 dollars once for never being late for work. The grand prize was a drawing among others. I just happened to be the winner and also the payroll mgr at the time. (I did not cheat) lol 2) I also was nominated for The Chesnut Griffin Award at my office which is similiar to Employee of the year. I got to attend a nice banquet and my boss had to tell how wonderful I was in front of all our company big wigs. Of course I didn't win, because the other nominees were some pretty important people that had been there 20-30 yrs. So for me to even be nominated was an honour. 3) I graduated high school with an A average. 4) I only missed 1 day all 4 yrs of highschool. That was only because my brother Jacob was born. 5) I won 1st runner-up Miss Highschool at our senior banquet. I'm gonna add a 6th one in honour of my sister. It's an inside joke so you may not get it. 6) I made Wanda Hart shout while I sung one night. Bahahahaha

5 comments:

  1. Well at least one accomplishment was religious. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will never let that go will you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always soo close... Still can't figure out where I went wrong!

      And how is it that I didn't know about any of the FIVE accomplishments. I almost feel as tho I never really even knew you!

      Delete
    2. I'm very modest, not one to brag ya know!

      Delete