Thursday, February 7, 2013

Challenge Day #7

Todays challenge is what is your dream job? div class="separator" style="clear: both; text-align: center;"> I believe this picture says it all. I really don't want to be an ear dr, but an ear cleaner. Kind of like a dental hygienist, except I want to be an ear hygienist. Ha ha! It's a crazy obsession, but I have always enjoyed looking in people's ears. I think most of it is because I have zero to no ear wax at all in my ears. So I am intrigued by people and kids, that have lots of wax. Some people like Maynard and Josiah have very waxy, runny ears. Amelia and Titus have dry chunky wax. And others like me, have very little wax. Omg! I am baring my soul to all of you about my ear addiction and am positive ya'll are either laughing or grossed out. The thoughts of cleaning people's teeth, scrubbing their feet, or even touching their hair gags me. But I seriously think I could clean anyone's ears. Is anyone still reading this? Ha ha

11 comments:

  1. LOL. I'm with ya. We are truly sisters. I wasn't born with any wax makers in my ears either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have any wax either & it kills me!!!

      Delete
    2. It's a curse.......kind of like the harper chi..

      Delete
    3. Todd has ear wax. I clean his with a bobby pin. lol

      Delete
  2. NOW we know WHY you married Maynard....cuz he has WAXY RUNNY EARS! I have NEVER in my life EVER met someone like Amy Parker, but I do love getting to know you better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. You have heard the saying "you can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but you CAN'T pick your friends nose?" I mean I believe in clean ears, but other people will just have to clean their own!!! I was laughing and grossing out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I now know who to come to the next time my ears needs a cleaning...But.. I fear that I would not have an eardrum when I leave :(.. Sounds like you take joy in getting everything out! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All I need is a bobby pin and a Q-tip. Ha ha

      Delete
  5. You've cracked me up and grossed me out a bit... lol You'd LOVE my son's ears. That kid has more wax than a candle. lol

    ReplyDelete