Saturday, February 9, 2013

Challenge Day #9

10 people who have influenced me throughout my life. This is really hard for me. I don't want to leave anyone out. Then again, some have influenced me, but now are no longer part of my life so I really don't feel like including them. Even if they were a big part of my life for several years. Nothing like church troubles, huh? Lol Here's what I came up with: Dad-For being not only our financial provider, but also for raising us up in church. Mom-just being my mom and doing a good job raising us kids even when she was wore slap out sometimes. I only have 3 kids and I get exhausted! My Mother-n-Law-I believe her prayers have kept us safe on a daily basis. My Hubby-Keeps me on track when I start to get unfocused Pastor Darrell Allen-A great man of God who is helping to lead my family. Pastor's wife, Lora Allen-I love her so much. I don't have my family here and I can depend on her when I need help. She is my pastor's wife, but also my friend. My 3 kids-Makes me try my best to live right and be an example to them daily. Miss Anna Mattingly-Favorite school teacher Bro. Henry Sheppard-Got a prayer through for me when I was wanting a baby so bad. He prayed and prophesied to me and 3 weeks later I got pregnant. Sis. Irene Hicks-elderly saint in our church that has now passed on. Ta da! That's all folks! Sorry, I didn't feel like rattling on and on today. Your welcome.

6 comments:

  1. I just knew I would be in the top five! Lol! It's a wonderful thing to have godly people in our lives! I'm enjoying reading the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you put Sis. Mattingly & I laughed FOREVER just wondering why?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Would be funny. I almost caught her husband's dentures one night. Just had a visual image of her biting on her lip with her front teeth.

      Delete
  3. I saw Miss Mattingly a couple years ago. I believe she's retired now but had been teaching some at the catholic school in town....she really is a nun ya know. LOL. She was one of my fave teachers too. That and Mr. Kral and Mr. Goodman and Miss Highbaugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always heard she was a nun, but won't believe it until I see her all dressed up.

      Delete