Friday, February 1, 2013

February Blogger Challenge

I am going to challenge my fellow bloggers to join me doing a February blog challenge. For each day of the month there is a topic to blog about. I'm gonna give it a shot, but won't make any commitment promises here. Here is the list: 1. List 20 random facts about yourself. 2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears. 3. Describe your relationship with your parents. 4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could. 5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?14 6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced? 7. What is your dream job, and why? 8. What are 5 passions you have? 9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how. 10. Describe your most embarrasing moment. 11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have. 12. Describe a typical day in your current life. 13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have. 14. Describe 5 strengths you have. 15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why? 16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments? 17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at? 18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive? 19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why? 20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood. 21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first? 22. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them. 23. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat? 24. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong? 25. What is your favorite part of your body and why? 26. What is your love language? 27. What do you think people misundertand most about you? 28. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for. So for day #1, 20 random facts about me. This could be scary. Ha ha 1)My maiden name is Harper 2)I am the middle child of 7 kids. 3)I have been married almost 14 yrs now. 4)I have 3 wild kids. 5)I was a payroll and Hr manager prior to having kids. 6)I miss using my brain. 7)Yes, I really do have a brain. 8)I have very little common sense. 9)I will believe anything I am told. 10)I love cleaning ears. Ear wax is cool. 11)I love to laugh and have fun. 12)I giggle at funerals and hospitals. 13)I have lost 80 lbs 3 times now. (currently trying again.) 14)I love harmonizing, but only can do alto. 15)I was raised Holiness and still believe that way. 16)I am 34 yrs old, but have been known to tell others I was 25 by mistake. 17)I enjoy my sleep and tend to get hateful when woke up. 18)My favorite candy is Skittles. 19)I don't like chocolate. 20)I am a surface cleaner. Meaning, I dust and vacuum around things. There ya go. That about sums me up.

5 comments:

  1. This was nice and neat before I posted this. What happened?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. I will try my best! Sounds fun! In the middle of company panic lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two things I see about your first day....The reason you have been able to lose 80 pounds 3 times is because you don't like chocolate...Oh how I wish I didn't like it! Did I say Chocolate is my downfall??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing your post! I'd love to do this, but I don't have a blog. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking forward to #25!!!! I don't think I could honestly answer all those questions....looking forward to your answers tho. LOL

    ReplyDelete