Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Challenge Day #27 Only one more day, Hallelujah!

What do people sometimes misunderstand me about? I would have to say where I cut up alot and try to be funny, people will take me serious and get their feelings hurt. Most people know how to take me by now, but it still happens. When this does happen I wish they would just tell me instead of later trying to guess what's wrong or find out by somebody else. I would never hurt someone's feelings intentionally. As matter of fact, I can't stand the thought of knowing someone is mad or upset at me. I will always try to smooth it over real quick. I can be mad at you, but you CAN'T be mad at me. Lol So if I'm ever laughing and crack a joke I totally am not trying to be mean and would have never said it if I knew it would be taken wrong. Now for those of you wondering who I have ticked off lately, I haven't! At least that I know of! Ha ha

2 comments:

  1. No matter what we do or how hard we try someone will always find a reason to be offended! I am trying to think of a reason right now :-) joking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed the challenge this month...you have kept me laughing, in a much needed way! I hate tomorrow is the last day...what is next month? ha!

    ReplyDelete