Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Challenge Day #13

5 of my weaknesses...... 1) I love to eat. I'm back on track now that I'm dieting, but food does make me happy.(and quilty) I much rather eat real food than sweets though. 2) I laugh at my kids when they are bad. They crack me up when instead they need a spanking. I'm doing better with that too. 3) I'm not organized. My house gets cleaned good once a week. By looking at it you would think it's clean. But when you open closets and cabinets....Yikes. I apppreciate organization, I really do. I'm just not that type. 4) Another weakness would be Titus when he cries. He is not a crier. So when I see him about to cry and his mouth drops and his chin quivers, I can't take it. The other 2 don't bother me when they cry, but Titus is different. 5)An expensive weakness I have is Longaberger Baskets. I just love them and they make me happy. Especially when I find them at yard sales for $1.

4 comments:

  1. Now that you mention it Titus crying bothers me too. I never knew why but I guess it is his quivering chin. I can't handle that either! Off subject but I'm really mad at myself that one of my highlights at night is reading ur blog challenge! It's killing me! I'll be glad when the month is over. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruth is a lip quiverer. It kills me! Yeah, I like the daily challenges too. My computer shut down on me this morning for updates and I was like...."But I haven't read Amy's challenge yet!!!!" Haha.

    ReplyDelete