Monday, February 25, 2013

Challenge Day #25

Ok, some of you all have been anxiously awaiting today's topic. What is my most favorite body part and why? Hmmmm, I am having such a hard time deciding on this one. I mean I have soooo many favorite body parts that I hate to single just one out. Ok, so I'm joking. I have terrible self esteem about the way I look and I actually am having a hard time deciding what to pick. Ha! However, we are all fearfully and wonderfully made!!! I'm gonna say my most favorite body part is probably my "ELBOWS! Yep, my elbows are about as perfect as an elbow can get. They bend my arms just the right way it needs to. I've got smooth skin over them. I mean nobody ever looks at someone's elbows and declare how ugly they are. I'm sure there are a few rare cases out there. My elbows are never swollen in the morning. They are always ready to go to work everytime I need them. They have never let me down. So that is why my elbows are my most favorite body part!!! What would ya'll pick for your most favorite part? (on you, not me) lol

3 comments:

  1. Actually I hate my elbows! I mean I'm glad I have them and all but they are ugly!! Yes it is hard to even see your own elbows but I get a peek at them occasionally. And I don't want to even talk about the other ugly joints that I hate! I guess my favorite body part would be......my hands maybe? I have long skinny fingers and that is about the only thing that has stayed consistently skinny my whole life! Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously waited on you to say elbows? Lol we all know I can't say the same for me! Ever since Maynard turned my elbows orange I like to keep them hidden. Mine would have to be my eyes! You should have talked about how you have mamaw ruby legs. Ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somehow I knew you wanted me to talk about my muscular legs. I decided not to though because I didn't want people trying to sneak peaks at my legs. lol I normaly keep my pretty elbows covered up too! It was just so hard to choose only one......

      Delete