Sunday, February 17, 2013

Challenge day #17

What do I wish I was better at? Lots of things. Gonna be hard to pick just one thing. For the sake of having to pick only one, I will say, I wish I was better at being "more girly". What I mean by that is I just don't care about a lot of stuff like most women do. I don't care about decorating my house and having the finest of everything. I just want my house to be comfy and where my kids can be just kids. I could do better though. My house needs a lot of tlc and I can't get motivated. I know nothing about trim, paint, or wallpaper. I have never painted or hung wallpaper. Maynard does all of that. I don't care about primitive or victorian decorating. I feel so awkward around other women and that's all they talk about. I still don't have curtains in my living room. Why? I don't know what to get or how to even hang them. Lol I am so serious, ya'll. I don't care about other girly things either. Shoes purses, clothes, hair styles.... I just don't care. As long as my hair looks decent and my clothes are ironed and they match, I'm good to go. I'm not going to spend a lot of time fretting about the way I look or if my purse matches my shoes. My biggest confession ever is I hate PINK! I'm coming around though since Amelia has been born, but I used to really hate it. I'm not crafty like most women. I can't sew, knit, crochet, my scrapbooking is pitiful. I don't even care for flowers. They remind me of funeral homes when I smell them. I can't keep my flowers in my landscape alive Oh, and I can't bake either. I'm horrible at it. I can cook though, just not baking. So see? I wish I was better at all these womanly things. I feel like such an outcast sometimes, I just don't get into all that. There you go. More confessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment