Thursday, February 14, 2013

Challenge Day #14

First of all, Happy Valentines Day to all my blog readers. Hope everyone has a special day. After my blog challenge is over, I will have to get caught back up on a few things. Right now I can only focus on the challenge. Everything else just overwhelms me, so I will catch up later. Todays post is list 5 of my strengths. I have no idea. It's easier for me to focus on the negative stuff about myself than the good. This may sound corny, but I'm gonna try my best. I still have no idea. 1)My faith is my strength. There's no convincing me otherwise! 2)I enjoy doing things for others as suprises. If it's expected or demanded, then I won't do anything for them. (Is that a strength?) 3) I'm good with numbers. Accounting er.was my favorite class in high school. Even while working in the accounting office, I loved that all these numbers had to balance to another set of numbers. And if it didn't, I had to find out why and make it balance. I also can memorize #'s. I remember employee #'s from 8 yrs ago when I did payroll. My boss would call me in his office in front of management and have me rattle off random employee #'s. I still remember their federal id# too after all these yrs. Oh, and we had 500 employees. What is weird is that I never did good in math class. It was always tough for me. Maybe because I wasn't allowed to have an adding machine on my desk. My fingers can fly on that thing. You ready for a rematch, Melissa? Ha 4)I have a very strong alto voice. I don't enjoy leading a song, I would rather harmonize. To change this up, I'm gonna let you all choose my 5th strength. Leave it in my comments. If you don't know how to comment , send a text, and I'll put it on there for you. This should be interesting.

7 comments:

  1. From Karen Wynn via text:
    Read ur blog. humor is ur strength. u love 2 laugh even if it is about something u did. LOVING this blog challenge.


    Thx, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First let me say I am ready for a rematch any day! While you are now a housewife & mother I continue to better my skills as the fastest typer/calculator adder! I get compliments everyday for it. Lol
    Now for your strength...see I myself struggle to find one for you. Hmmm I'm gonna go with Karen on this I also think your humor & personality are one of your strengths...You can find humor in almost anything. I'm pretty sure we ( yes we ) get it from dad. ( please don't ever tell him I said so ) ive rarely ever seen you in a really bad mood & if you are it doesn't last long. You know how to make people laugh when we need it most! Can I take this stuff back already? It's starting to sound sappy and I hate that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard u say about me. So glad to have this in writing. Happy Sappy Day!

      Delete
    2. I already hate myself for doing it! I dont even know what's wrong with me anymore!

      Delete
  3. I enjoyed reading all the sisterly love :-) I agree about the humor. People skills. Children like you. Teaching. I am sure there is more..

    ReplyDelete
  4. .....I'd have to say definitely your humor. I'm just too high strung to be funny. LOL .....however, I did just make myself laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I;m going with everyone else on this one....your humor! You have the ability to make everyone feel at ease. Your definately a people person! Often times your the "life of the party". lol

    ReplyDelete