Sunday, February 24, 2013

Challenge Day #24

Today's Challenge: What Popular notion does the world have wrong today? Goodness, there are lots of things that I could mention here that is going on in the world that I absolutely think is isane! I guess the most precious one to me is abortion. I grieve thinking about these women aborting babies. Especially the thought of them terminating now so late in the pregnancies. How about them say its not a baby, but a fetus and it doesn't feel any pain. I hate it! It's so hard when some of us that prayed and begged God for children and these other fertile myrtles kept getting pregnant and then would go kill their baby. It just seems so unfair sometimes. One of the 10 commandements is "Thou shalt not kill." I don't care how you look at it. It's kiling a baby and they are going to have to answer to it one day on judgement. However, God is a God of mercy and he can forgive them for what they did if they will just ask and believe. I'm pretty sure none of my followers are guilty of this. Just thought I would add that last part in case someone did happen to read that and needed to know of God's mercy!!! See ya'll tomorrow!!!! Make sure you check back in tomorrow. It's gonna be a very interesting topic. What is my most favorite body part. Ha ha Can't hardly wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment