Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Challenge Day #19

If I could live anywhere, where would it be and why? Honestly, I am pretty content to where I live now. Not my particular house, but meaning our town. I love where I live. We live in the perfect area. I can be at Krogers in 5 mins from my house. Yet, we still live on a deadend rd away from city limits. Like I said earlier, I would love to have a newer house, but I'm happy where we live now. I have little desire of living near the beach for fear of hurricanes and stuff. No desire to live on any island nearby erupting volcanoes. No desire to live in foreign countries. No desire to live anywhere with extreme hot weather or freezing cold. Nope, I'm perfectly happy where I'm at. If I were to ever move away it would no doubt be to my good old hometown. Sometimes I would give anything to be closer to my family instead of here away from all of them. Other times, I praise the good Lord above I'm 2 1/2 hours away. Ha It's been another boring post. Sorry, ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. I love it here too! If we actually build on the farm I will love it, but if I could move the farm here I would :-)

    ReplyDelete