Monday, February 4, 2013

Day #4 challenge

Todays challenge is list 10 things you would like to tell yourself as a 16 yr old. 1)Don't waste your time dating jerks because in 5 more years you will find the right one and marry him. (didn't mean, I married a jerk here either, lol) 2)Don't pay attention to what that Dr said; You will be a mommy one day. 3)Go ahead and sleep to noon because you won't always get too. 4)You really need to help your Mom around the house more because she works too hard and you are gonna need to know how to cook and clean one day. 5)If you think your overweight now, you are in for a big shocker down the rd. ha ha 6)You probably should go visit Mamaw Ruby because she won't always be there. 7)Ask your Mom to go to Po Folks to eat one more time because they are gonna go out of business. 8)Don't forget to slow down before crossing that railroad track in Glenndale when your Dad is teaching you how to drive. 9)Don't work at Lakers for your first job because they only pay $2.15 an hr and no one knows their supposed to tip at a Drive-in. 10)You probably should try to go to a few more youth camps in the summer and get closer to God. (not to meet guys because I done told you that you were gonna meet the love of your life in 5 more years. Ha ha

4 comments:

  1. This makes me cry and laugh....oh the things I would tell myself at 16. I will be sure to tell my daughters at 16 as much advice as I can stuff into them! Although I'm not sure they'll listen to my profound wisdom, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, the things I'd tell myself if I could go back 15 years. Great Advice for yourself! :) Too bad we can't actually take it, we can tell it to our kids and they won't listen, just like we would have laughed at ourself. :)

    ReplyDelete