Thursday, February 28, 2013

Challenge Day #28 Ta da! That's all folks!

What 10 things would I most like to be remembered by? 1) Amy loved the Lord 2) Amy was a good mommy. 3) Amy was a good wife. 4) Amy was a good daughter. 5) Amy was a good sister. 6) Amy was a good aunt. 7) Amy always cheered us up. 8) Amy loved family time. 9) Amy was a loyal friend. 10) Amy was a FABULOUS housewife! ;p So, I felt like I was writing my obit and I had to throw something crazy in there just to ease my mind a little. It's been real and it's been fun, but it ain't been real fun! I found another challenge for March, but some of it was repetitive from this months. Maybe I will create my own after a much needed break! Hope ya'll learned enough about me to understand some of the crazy stuff I do! I'll be blogging in a few days to catch up my regular posts. One is really exciting.......... Stay tuned! I've finally picked up my readers again and don't want ya to lose interest again!

4 comments:

  1. I want to do a challenge in march! I have loved reading yours. Where did you see it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad to see the challenge is over...I wish I could have done all them, but things just didn't work out...Looking forward to your next post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have enjoyed reading your challenge :-) keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have enjoyed your daily posts, Amy. You are an awesome wife!

    ReplyDelete