Friday, February 15, 2013

Challenge Day #15

If I could be any animal what would it be and why? A GRIZZLY BEAR!!! Why??? 1) I already have the figure. 2) They eat all the time. They like nuts, fruits, berries, fish, meat, and veggies. They don't have to count calories or points. 3) The best thing is they hibernate all winter. How cool is that. I'm pretty sure I've told you how much I love to sleep. Think about all that warm fur and how cozy you would be sleeping in a dark cave some where. 4) Most female grizzlys are only pregnant for only 6 mths and their cubs weigh only 1 lb. Shoot, my last baby was over 11 lbs. 5) Mating season is only May through mid July. lol ; ) 6) Grizzly bears can scare the snot out of people like when they are camping. I think that would be a lot of fun! 7) Grizzly's are very protective over their young and I already am. Now I have an excuse to actually attack someone and get by with it when they bother my kids. That's it for now!

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you! I love to sleep, love to eat, and hate the cold! I also lash out when I feel my kids are being attacked. Ive never been able to control it, I go from 0-60 when it comes to my children.:)

    ReplyDelete